- Magyar Telekom
- PQS Plural
Infopark is the first innovation and technology park of Central and Eastern Europe. It is an innovation centre primarily for IT, telecommunication and software development companies. The office park has nearly 100,000 m2 space to rent, offering high quality office and working environment for about 7,000 employees.
The Infopark's clinker brick buildings with unified design, arranged in a campus style layout, are situated in a high standard, landscaped environment with first class office spaces and up-to-date services.
The office building D-- owned by TRIUVA - received the award of CIJ for ’The best office building development in 2007’ and the ’Budapest architectural prize of 2007’, in the year of hand-over.
WHY INFOPARK “D”?
- Prestigious office location, landscaped working environment with 50% green area
- University cooperation and business synergy with other Infopark tenants
- Environment conscious solutions
- Only 3.58 % common area ratio
- High standard technical specifications
- 14 cm raised floor, 2.82 m clear internal height on upper floors
- 10°C decrease to outside temperature by cooling
- Fresh air supply: 5.5 m³/h/m² = double air exchange
- Partitioning with guaranteed acoustics values
- Excellent parking possibilities
- 1,347 dedicated parking places in garages & surface parking areas in Infopark
- Free parking on the streets
- Several services within Infopark and in the vicinity
- Easy access by car & bike and public transportation
- Expansion possibility (100,000 sq m in Infopark)
- On site property & facility management
- Reliable, experienced owner and manager: TRIUVA (www.triuva.com) and GAMMA Properties (www.gamma-am.hu)
- More information is available on www.gamma-am.hu and www.infopark.hu webpage.
- Bus: 33, 33A, 33E, 86, 103, 203A
- Infopark bus (with conneciton to Móricz Zsigmond circus): 153
- Tram: 1, 4, 6; with transfer: 2, 24
- Subway: with transfer M3 and M4
- Ferihegy Airport: 25-30 minutes
- Motorways (M0, M1, M5, M6, M7): 10-15 minutes
- Local and international bus terminals (Kelenföld, Népliget): 5-10 minutes
One of IVG’s most significant tenants prolonged its lease contract to nearly 8000 sqm in Infopark E, D and RiverPark – offices buildings managed by IVG. IVG closed a succesful first semester: By the end of June, Infopark E office building reached 86 % and Infopark D 94% occupancy rate. Similarly, 85% of RiverPark Offices has been rented out.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.