Exciting, diverse and international community. Some of our past & current tenants: Wolt Magyarország, Mastercard, Nespresso, Morselli, Rollbar, Artmagazin, Distinction, Feastfox, Kitchen Budapest, Intenset, Madhouse, OXO Labs, Makifood, Oktogon Venture
Available from August 2024!
Gaining several architectural recognition this building runs with as small ecological footprint as possible. It supports an inspiring & progressive workplace with an open-plan office space, smaller units, meeting rooms, kitchen on every floor, a penthouse office, own garage and an event hall on the ground floor (or use it as a canteen, exhibition space etc.). Outdoor recreation spots include a balcony, an inner garden and a rooftop terrace providing space for both business or community purposes. Some of the units are ideal as apartments or private medical clinic rooms even. Almost all offices have a terrace or loggia. On the ground floor a separate unit is also part of the complex - it's a design award-winning loft with an office or event space function.
Floors and units:
-1. floor: garage with 16 spots
ground floor: 286 m² (inner courtyard) + 271 m² separate loft building
1. floor: 337 m²
2. floor: 250 m² (with roof terrace)
3. floor: 218 m²
4. floor: 218 m²
5. floor: 218 m²
6. floor: 190 m² (with roof terrace)
- rental type: standard or serviced office
- furniture: comes furnished or unfurnished as per requested
- rental period: 3 years (with break-out option, negotiable)
- rental fee: based on personalised offer, from 17,7 EUR / m2
- uutility fee: 5,9 EUR / m2
Loffice is an office building owner & operator powered by a small family business. Besides developing multifunctional and flexible contemporary design offices, we also focus on our community of tenants. We thrive for a personalised, value-based operational service and believe in diversity, transparency & open-mindedness.
Józsefváros, Csarnoknegyed and the neighbourhood of Rákóczi Square is undoubtedly is the most vibrantly up & coming district of Budapest. With our brand new community centre we contribute to this zest of the 8th district.
Our building can be easily accessed:
- by bike: indoor & outdoor bike storage are both available
- by public transport: reach Rákóczi square by metro line 4, tram lines 4 or 6.
- by car: tenants have the opportunity to rent a parking space in our underground garage. The underground garage at Rákóczi square is also nearby (not affiliated with Loffice)
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.